Thursday, January 18, 2007

First day of snow in NC!

Today I woke up and looked outside and WOW! a Thin layer of snow on the ground. The thing that amazes me, is that it took almost 17 months before it snowed.....wow, I've been here that long? Time can really fly..

Another thing that amazes me;
I expected to see it snow and then not stick to the ground first, simply melt. Yet the first day it snowed since I've been here, it stuck to the ground. Only a few days ago, I took a walk without a jacket. It was in the low 70s.

Snow is something I've been accustomed too living in Rochester New York. Glad I got my ice scraper, some poor folks don't own one.....heck, I don't recall seeing them being sold!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home