Monday, November 13, 2006

Been Sick, laws of the land

Well, been going through alot.

I'm trying to sell my land in Idaho and going through mass confusion, frustration, and hell. Apparently, having your name on it as owner is not enough. Before Dad died, he put my name on it so we both own it. Now that he passed away I own it, yet not allowed to sell it? Stupid ass laws making me angry.

Now I have to find a lawyer to go through some Probate thing. stupid.

I found a lawyer, she told me she cant help out because shes not authorized to practice in Idaho. fun.

I have to get this done because someone wants to by that plot of land and hes waiting. This could take months and lose the sale. I've had a bad flu for around 2 weeks during this time too. I had to miss a day of work, I havnt done that in a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging but sorry that your sick and that your having trouble selling the land! Hopefully everything will turn out and you'll feel on top of the world soon.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home