Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Odd Individual

I pulled into the McDonalds drive thru the other day and saw the oddest person ever. I payed the cash at the first booth, then pulled up to the second for my food. Then the most bizarre looking person handed me my bags.

Now, I'm normally the first person you would want around to NOT embarrass you, but I actually ended up stunned, and just starred at this person for a long 15 seconds. My mind could not comprehend what I was staring at.

Was this a woman or man? a Hispanic or Asian? Those two questions blasted in my brain, over and over, and caused an overload. My jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes bugged out of my head and I just was like a computer on the fritz. He....she..........it said something incoherant too, which added to the mystery. Was this a transvestite?


I guess I'll never know. :-)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny... You know it does seem to be getting harder to tell man from woman now a days. I've seen many girls who I on first glance assumed were guys and vic versa..

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People also have a hard time determining whether you are gay or just a Norman Bates wanna be in an incestuous relationship with your mommy.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home