Saturday, December 16, 2006

Oh no

I'm not doing to well today. I woke up this morning, full of the ultimate fatigue. All I could do is sleep and crawl around even though I was hungry. Finally I ate some food. An orange, rice, brocolli. It was so hard to get up and eat. My jaw is getting tighter and part of my throat is sore now. Headaches are starting up.

I keep resting and resting. I've been taking the penicillan tablets, 1 every 6 hours. and I cut way down on the pain killers. Doing that has caused alot of pain.

After being so sore, I decided to take 1 pain killer tablet, then eat some more. Well guess what, I ran to the bathroom and puked around 8 times. It was horrible.


I'm facing a dilema, do I try another pain killer?


dozing off..........................

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey I'm soo sorry! Are you feeling better - has the tooth been removed?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Hey, I'm doing better. Slowly, but surely. The tooth was removed at 9:30 a.m. monday, and went relatively quickly. It was kinda rough going back to work, I should of took the day off.

Slowly regaining my strength. I'll never forget that misery though. :-)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like a fag who fucks his mommy.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The drama is riveting. Post an update story about your mothers white poop.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home