Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bing! Bang! Boom!!! and Ecoli too!!!

Holy cow. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. I had a bad day at work thursday and friday. I crashed the machine each day! Then I left a bolt on the part and lifted the machine. I cant believe this. Luckily nothing was damaged but I'm looking pretty bad now. Then on friday, a part with eye-bolts in it, rotated......its hard to explain. but basically it ended upside down in a position that physically appeared immpossible. David Copperfield would be confused by that one. The guy I was working with just laughed, what a ridiculous day. Hopefully I will have a good week next week....if they still keep me around.

I just got my second check, but its basically cancelled out by my nice car insurance bill thats due.

We just had some junk go on at the water plant. Apparently some dangerous form of ecoli got mixed in the Cary water supply. Theres a mild panic. Many restaraunts and businesses closed down. we cant drink our water and went to buy some, and they were almost sold out. Mom threw away the ice cubes. I told her no coffee without usuing bottled water. Can you imagine if terrorist decided to poison our water?

The 24th of this month, marks our first year, when Mom and I moved here to North Carolina! I thought we should celebrate while she had the weekend off, so I took her to Cracker Barrel the next towne over (I wanted to go to Red Lobster but they were closed because of the ecoli)
Then I took her to see Miami Vice. It was nice, but not like the vice of old. We then went to an ice cream parlor, but it was closed down. Thanks Ecoli, take the pleaure of delicious ice cream away. So we later decided to look for sanitized soap. after many sold out stores we found the last bottle at eckard. 2 kids in a truck yelled at us "RAAARRR!!!" "DuuashBagg!!!", I didnt react. It just made me say "and here I thought that I should be the one riding the small bus for screwing up at work!"

last night was nice. I went to a newcomers type desert for a church that I visit occasionally. Pretty nice people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

It will get better - life has it ups and downs just keep trucking on and you'll see the up soon...

You are in our prayers...

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be OK sweetheart. Is your penis still raw from all your jerking?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home