Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cleaned the floor

Today was not so exciting. I changed the bag on the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed everywhere. Oh dear it took quite some time. Then I scrubed the bathroom and kitchen floors. Oh dear that was not fun. Exhausted, I went for a 1/2 hour walk in 97 degree heat, yep good logic there. After that I ordered some Chinese, only $4 for lunch special.

I had pork with Mushrooms, and as a side I ordered 10 crabmeat cheese ragoons. Yummy, only $3.25 Then While I ate I gave a tiny bit to Abigail. (a.k.a. Miss piggy). The cat just loves to eat. This was after I gave the bambam and Ms. Piggy their soft food treat!

Next I had no more ambition to get some things done that I wanted too, so I napped. When I woke up, Ms.Piggy was there purring. Usually she passes out on the couch and cant be moved.

That is all. :-) Hope you had a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

Awe kitties :) I love kitties

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to call me. We had the Richard Simmons exercise banquet to go to. And I was looking forward to seeing you in your short shorts:-) I know you are busy but you need to be honest with yourself.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home