Friday, August 04, 2006

The A-hole boss stikes again!

Well I guess this guy is my own personal nemisis, a satan like figure. While I struggled to find a job and support my mom, this SOB is fighting my Unemployment and said some very nasty and untruthful things I got in a letter I got from the Unemployment agency. I was really stunned. Now, a few hours later I'm getting steamed:


Claiment:
Employer: JMK Tool & Die
(idiots own initials)

Reasons:

Claimant last worked for JMK Tool on may 5, 2006. Claimant filed an NIC Claim effective June 4, 2006 which has been continued through July 29.

Claimant was separated from this job as the employer felt that he could not perform the work that he was hired to do. He was unable to run all the machines or work independently. They tried to teach him, but he kept making mistakes over and over. He was not a tool and die maker as they were led to believe, so evidently. The employer failed to check all this out before he was hired.

[This is unbelievable. I told him in the interview my exact experience, and what I didnt have experience on. I have a certificate of Toolmaker! Tool and Die is similar but he knew what I told him. Ofcourse I couldnt "run all the machines". exact interview "Have you ever run the wire?" "no". "would you be willing to learn?" "yes". I was doing great for awhile in there too. I couldnt "work independantly" (100% of the time) because he didnt have crap for measuring , equipment, and supplies. The ONLY shop never to supply drills and endmills!!! They had their own way of doing things that slowed me down also. Had to clean like a freak taking time away from making parts, all parts had to be pristine vastly above and beyond what the print calls for, and in an ungodly time frame that his 2 longtime workers cant always make. "kept making mistakes over and over". Hes a liar. Mistakes are made in machine shops a fair amount. You can have 200 procedures to make a part, you mess one up and its over. #1 he never wanted extras made, unlike other shops. #2 he made as much mistakes as me even though he worked less and had much more experience ofcourse in his own system. He screwed things in the wire like a dope several times. I've rarely seen mistakes in the wire after 8 years at Monsees.

Conclusions:

N.C.G.S. 96-14(2)
Provides an individual shall be disqualified for benefits for the duration of his unemployment if it is determined by the Comission such individual is unemployed because he was discharged for misconduct connected with the work.
N.C.G.S. 96-14(2a) Provides an indivdual shall be disqualified for a period of not less than four nor more than 13 weeks if it is determined by the Commision such individual is unemployed because he was discharged for substantial fault on his part connected with his work not rising to the level of misconduct.

Based on the foregoing, it is concluded, claimant was discharged but not for misconduct or substantial fault connected with the work.

The determination will become final unless an appeal is filed by 8/18/06.


This guy is something else. I know I'm supposed to be a good Christian, but man I want this evil vile soul to get what he deserves. It sounds like I won the case, but the suffering this little man causes to anyone who enters his radius is alarming.

Now it is true that I was slow in the Lathe because my experience was minimal in there. I let him know that. I was great at 2 axis-mills. He bought one while I was there and he rented a fork truck to take it off and had to go soooo fast and bumped and broke part of it. This was a 3 axis machine. I learned how to do it in relatively short time, but the darn Z kept sticking or something because of his forklift driving skills. Something was broke in there. Finally it was fixed after I was about out the door. Figures.

Stuff went wrong more then normal in his shop, but it was his own undoing.

Heres a list of facts and I'm done ranting.....I think lol.

1) Current boss called Jeff "hes an A$hole". Also said he couldnt handle the work he promised.
2) Current employee talked to a differnent shop owner. He said of Jeff "Hes an A$hole"
3) only has 2 longtime emplyees. 1 was fired 5 times.
4) Had 30-35 employees to fill about 2 positions in 7-9 years since hes been in business. Pathetice since he only has an average of 4 employees at all times. Thats an employee per 4 months?
5) Glanced at a fax from a customer. He was irate and got the shaft from Jeff, while the customer gave him a break. "this is not good for our business relationship!" it said.
6) Angry customer on phone said "I'm very dissapointed!".
7) Didnt give one of his loyal workers a raise in SEVERAL years.
8) buys absolutly NO tooling for the shop.
9) Used a 78 year old man who lost his wife. He had $27 left in a bank account and had to pay a mortgage. Came out of retirement to work for Jeff and needed a break. Jeff paid him low and should not of expected much. Well, he expected the world even with that low pay, so he gives him and myself a paycut. Gave the old guy a paycut from $12 to $8, and he had to leave. Just sad.
10) Asked me to lie on the phone. I HATE lying. He would avoid the phone and his customers often (I wonder why). and gave it too me to see he wasnt there. I did it once. Then one day as I was leaving he handed me the phone and told me to say such and such lie and I said "NO I'm not going to do it". and I punched out.
11) goes bar hopping and drinking while married with kids. classy.

I could go on, but I'm gonna end this rant. thanks for letting me vent!!!


10 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

WOOT!!!! I just checked my bank account and they automatically put a huge payment in there! I'm stunned and have no idea how they figured out how to do this. Justice is served!!! Thank you Lord!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Mylerna said...

I'm sorry your boss sucked! When do you start your new job?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

I started this monday. The people are terrific! But its one of the hardest things to do in the trade so I'm just trying to survive right now.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a weird douche

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So everyone who doesn't like you is a Satan like figure????? You are a sick mofo. Sick Sick Sick. Are you laying your head in mommy's lap now???

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, just like your mommy are schytzo. You have never been married, never had a girlfriend, and now you have immersed yourself in Christianity to make your screwed up mind feel better. All the while making fun on this blog of someone working at McDonald's. What a freak you are.

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I know I'm supposed to be a good Christian, but man I want this evil vile soul to get what he deserves." You should point your moral finger of Christianity at yourself. You have a lot of hate for someone whose only problem with you is that you are incompetent. Now you refer to him as a "Satan like figure", and an "evil vile soul". It's all about you and your moral brand of revenge. You are a LOSER who should remember that what goes around, eventually comes around. Is your mommy still having white poop issues?? LMFAO

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you my ex boss?

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA just ran across your fucked up blog......HAHA You're a fag fuckin pussy

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't delete your blog?? Or maybe you're just a freak tranny born again christian who likes the attention. LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF YOU TAKE IT IN THE ASS FREAK. You like feeling like a victim don't you fag. When was the last time you had a piece of pussy that wasn't your white poop delivering mom????????

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home