Sunday, October 01, 2006

The New Orlean Saints

Well I'm a Saints fan. Yes, historically the worst team in the NFL. This year, they had gutted most of the roster, and got new coaches and players. I'm excited because they are doing great! They started the season 3-0. and had their first Home game in 22 months or something like that. The reason is because Hurricane Katrina practically destroyed the superdome.

Today they lost, 21-18. :-( Its ok though, as long as they keep playing well.


Also, in my fantasy football league, with my friends from up north, I'm 3-0. Looks like I'm losing so far this week, but ya never know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you watch football because you like large black men in tight pants??? ARE YOU MASTURBATING NOW??????

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home