Saturday, September 16, 2006

Stuff

WOW, couldnt figure out how to blog since they changed something. When I sighned in, it gave me some google beta garbage......grrrr.....frustrating. Anyway, it let me blog now.....and things are...boring.

Job still going and going pretty well. After 7 weeks of training, I start on my own machine monday. Kinda nervous, its like starting a new job all over again. Theres still sooo much to learn, I cant believe it. I might be moved to nights eventually.

Things I'm looking forward too:
Battlestar Galactica in October
3 new games coming out in a few months
Learning and being comfortable at the job!

Have a great week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

I'm sure you will do well! Nights? I used to work nights...rough on the system!

Glad to hear life is good. I miss chatting with you; drop me an email sometime.

Love your friend,

Mylerna

12:04 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

BSG will be so awsome! Don't forget to watch the "webisodes" on Scifi.com that lead up to the season premire.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

yer right Andy! infact I just checked that out.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Battlestar Galactica!!!!! Wow. Do you pretend you are freak, oh are you really a freak????

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home