Sunday, August 06, 2006

My new job

Friday before last I got called into another interview with the company I interviewed 3 months ago before I was fired from my last job. The interview went great and I started Monday.

My first day was gruelling. Me and this other new guy had to move a buch of heavy stuff in 95 degree heat. I was pouring in sweat and exhausted when I got home.

The next days tuesday through friday I got to meet everyone and begin training. everyone is great! terrific personalitys! In order to punch in, you simply put your finger on this imprint device, pretty cool. The machine I am trying to get training on is a 4 axis CNC FP50 Deckel. Its European and I have to think in Millimeters which is a difficult adjustment.

So far I'm a bit lost, but I'm trying my butt off. I've taken alot of notes but they end up so scrambled. I tried for almost an hour today to retyped them, but the notes didnt end up too clear.

Hopefully this coming week I'll learn how to take clear cut notes and grasp things little by little. Its quite a challenge, but I can only give it 100% right?


3 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

You'll get it! I'm so glad you like your new position

6:54 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

My trainer today was much easier to understand, I think I made progress.
:-)

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't forget what mommy taught you.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home