Wednesday, October 04, 2006

a great day that caught me by surprise

#1 Went to work, and it went well. The second in command of the company had a chat with me. Hes interested in talking to me friday about hiring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that jerky Jeff from JMK!!!
This could possibly mean a raise, and definatly mean benefits. I really need to go to the dentist and been putting it off because of no benefits.

#2 Took mom to pizza buffet, and baught klondike bars.


#3 Mom got her sticker for her vechicle registration. (it was missing and causing stress)

#4 Mom got an important call that will help her start her business

#5 The NY Mets won the first playoff game 6-5

#6 Friday begins the new series of "Battlestar Gallactica"

#7 (and most important) My friend Amy seems to be doing good after her spinal operation. Please pray for her. She needs continued improvement on her recovery from numbness.



Hey wait a minute! my moms having the great day! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

LOL...glad to hear things are going well Manny!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad for you you freak.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that wasn't a nice thing to say. He has been getting in touch with his feelings. leave him alone you bully.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home