Tuesday, July 04, 2006

VOV Bash

WOW this is overdue. It seems I have little sense of time while I'm unemployed, kind of bizzare and I'm really looking forward to starting work....did I just say that?


3 weeks ago I took a long weekend to Atlanta GA to meet my longtime online friends from VOV. (Vanguard of Vengeance). I started online gaming at the end of 98 and met VOV. I've established great friendships with VOV and was excited when we finally got to meet face to face. Thanks to Jack and Lisa! What terrific folks, I am stunned....well maybee not...but EVERYONE IS AWESOME! Such wonderful people. People like this make life worth living, they make the world go round and I'm fiercly loyal to them. I hope all their lives are long, happy, and prosperous.

pics can be found here.

We played splatball and shot eachother up. My only time getting hit was on the thumb, but I still wonder if I got anybody. I shot thousands of times aimlessly in the air, while I cowarded behind Ace. Then we took a nice picnic to Stone Mountain Park and saw a laser show. The nights were fabulous. I learned poker, some muchinkin game, and had fun on the X-Box 360.

Super thanks goes out to Killah for the VOV shirts, and Jack and Lisa for letting me stay in their home and supplying us with Hotdogs Hamburgs etc. I just cant say thank you enough.

Anyway, I look forward to next time and hope I can make it, and meet even more VOV members.

4 Comments:

Blogger Manny said...

Pics are here

http://www.skinned.net/shots/

2:03 AM  
Blogger Mylerna said...

We had a blast! Can't wait till next time.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanguard of Vengeance??? What is that...a support group for chronic, habitual masturbators????

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just jealous.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home